Genosys EPI turnover Boosting Gel
GENOSYS EPI TURNOVER BOOSTING GEL is the enzyme peeling gel that removes dead skin cells without irritation. Moringa, so-called ‘Miracle Tree’ purifies and nourishes skin and the plant complex from desert moisturizes and soothes skin.
- Mild peeling
- Removing dead skin cells from the surface
- Encouraging cell turnover
- Purifying pores
Apply the product on clean, dry skin and gently massage in a circular motion for up to one minute. Rinse the clumped dead skin cells with tepid water.
* It is recommended to use the product 1-2 times a week.
- Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract: Known as “Miracle Tree”, It purifies pores with excellent anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties and supplies nutrients such as proteins, minerals and flavonoids to the skin. Antioxidant power of vitamins and polyphenols from moringa helps revitalizing skin.
- Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract: Papain, a proteolytic enzyme from papaya provides an exfoliative effect to the skin. It improves skin tone and texture and prevent skin breakouts. It also supplies nutrients such as vitamin A, C, E and flavonoids to the skin.
- Allatoin: It is a natural soothing, anti-irritant and an effective cell-proliferating and healing agent that stimulates good tissue formation. It also moisturizes and improces the texture of skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Natural moisturizing factor (NMF), It restores the skin’s moisture by binding water to the skin and smooths the appearance of wrinkle with filling-up effect.
- Desert Complex: Complex of five plants growing in the desert (Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Phoenix Dactylifera Fruit Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Opuntia Ficus-indica Stem Extract, Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract), Plant that survive the dry desert climate have excellent vitality and water storage capacity. It soothes and hydrates the dry and sensitive skin.
- Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract: It soothes skin with anti-inflammatory properties and prevents clogged pores and skin breakouts by balancing sebum production.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil: It seals skin with a protective barrier to keep it from losing moisture. And with anti-inflammatory and healing properties, it relieves skin inflammation and speeds-up the wound healing.
- Prunus Mume Fruit Extract: It provides the power antioxidant effect and helps inhibit melanin production via regulation of melanogenesis-associated protein expression in melanocytes.